Our beautiful new 50th anniversary Timeless Chocorua book chronicling the rich history of the Chocorua Lake Basin is now available.
A compilation of essays, photographs, and historical images about the geology, history, culture, legends, and natural wonders that comprise the Chocorua Lake Basin.
- $20 per copy (CLC Members); $25 per copy (non-members). Shipping available ($5 per order).
- Soft cover; 216 pages with an 16-page color insert; richly illustrated.
- Click here to see the Table of Contents and a sample chapter.
- Published September 5, 2018.
Order your copy today!
- Order online via CREDIT CARD by clicking here.
- Order via PERSONAL CHECK by clicking here.
- Or purchase a copy at The Other Store (77 Main St, Tamworth).
Editing: Bonnie Hurd Smith, Ruth Weld, Alex Moot.
Design: Bonnie Hurd Smith.
Contributing writers: Richard W. Allmendinger; Dwight Baldwin; John Cooley; Elizabeth Durfee Hengen; Harriet Hofheinz; Neely Lanou; Howard Mathews; Alex Moot; Douglas Nelson; Theo Page; Bonnie Hurd Smith; John B. Watkins; Steven M. Weld, Jr.; Peg Wheeler
Historical images provided by: Iris Baird, Beverly (Mass.) Historical Society, Cornelius Chenery (courtesy of his great grand niece Alys Walker), Alex Moot, Alan Phenix, Bonnie Hurd Smith, Phil Wagner.
Contemporary photography by: Thad Berrier, Steve Lanou, Betsy Whitman Memishian, Alex Moot, Jim Salge Photography, Greg Shute, Ruth Weld.